We are in the heart of Arco old town:
- close to the hospital and S.Pancrazio, Eremo and Regina nursing homes
- 100 metres from Santa Maria dell’Assunta collegiate church
- 2 minutes walk from Casino and christmas markets
- 5 minutes far from Palazzo dei Panni and Galleria Segantini
We are 5 minutes far from Arco bus station
Direction centre, on Viale Roma, you will see the Casino. Straight on all along Viale delle Palme, keeping the casino on the right. Pass the tourist info point, keep going until Via Cesare Battisti. Turn right, following the signs to parc Arciducale. Viale delle Magnolie is on your right, but you keep going straight on a small rise. Pass a big parking and then on the right a small slant begins. That’s Via Vergolano, we are just 50 metres far.
- From Brennero motorway A22: exit Rovereto sud, Lago di Garda nord. Follow the signs for Riva del Garda. Pass Mori and keep going towards Passo S.Giovanni and Nago. Follow the signs for Arco (You’ll see the castle, impossible to make mistakes)
- from east gardesana SS249 (from Verona) and west SS45 bis (from Brescia): when you arrive in Riva del Garda follow the signs for Arco.
- From Trento follow the signs for Riva del Garda, when you pass Sarche and Dro you will easily arrive to Arco.
Once you are in Arco, follow the signs to Parco Arciducale. Take Via Cesare Battisti, then keep Viale delle Palme and Viale delle Magnolie (where Casino is) on the right, go straight on until Largo Pina. There you will find the beginning of the no passing area. Our b&b is in Via Vergolano, just 50 more metres far.
“A Casa di Pietro” is just in the no passing area, so unfortunately we can’t let you park your car in our property. However we have the chance to buy a parking pass that will allow you to park your car wherever you like in every pay and display parking in town (blue line parking lot). Should you need this pass, please let us know the details of your car at the moment of booking. Otherwise you will find other free parking lots not far from us, we will be happy to show them to you.
Should you need further information about the surroundings of Arco, or if you are interested in the “Trentino guest card” to have special discounts, Gardatrentino tourist office is two minutes walking from us: viale delle palme 1, 0464/532255, www.gardatrentino.it/uffici.
During your stay, you’ll have the chance to discover our beautiful little hamlet, surrounded by mountains but with a lovely climate even in wintertime, thanks to the near Garda lake. The castle of Arco is just 15 minutes walking from us, there you will enjoy a stunning view that will make you forget the strain to get there. Walking down the olive groves you will reach Piazza 3 Novembre and the Collegiata dell’Assunta, where Christmas markets are located at Christmas time.
Just choose how to spend your day: sport (cliffs, mtb trail, trekking and much more), culture (we have a lot of interesting architecture), family trips (we will be happy to give you advice), relax in the nature (river Sarca has a lot of lovely little beaches where you can relax and read a book. If you prefer the lake, there is a lovely cycle lane that will take yo to our lido. You can also visit the Arboretum, which is just 5 minutes walking form the b&b.), shopping (there are lots of shops in Via Vergolano and Via Segantini) and of course food and wine (thanks to a wide choice of restaurants, pizzerie and wine bars).
We also suggest to visit other lovely villages nearby (some of them are easy to reach by bike):
- Riva del Garda
More information: www.gardatrentino.it